A modern kitchen cannot function without certain appliances. One of the most important appliance required in a modern kitchen is Mixer Grinder. A Mixer grinder is an electronic device which is used for cutting, grinding and juicing operations. It is called as a mixer grinder because it perform functions of both a mixer and a grinder ie; when both dry and wet ingredients are used. It is often called as a Mi-xi.
Mixer Grinder is versatile in nature as it is used for a variety of purposes. It can be used to make milk shakes and ice creams and also for chopping and grinding purposes. It sometimes also functions as a juicer and is therefore often called as a 3 in 1 juicer-mixer-grinder.
As compared to the earlier samples of mixer grinder, the new mixer grinders vary in shape , sizes, designs, and comes with distinct features .Unlike the previous models, the new models are noise resistant.
PROS AND CONS OF USING A MIXER-GRINDER
- PROS-Easy to use
-Easy to clean
-Versatile in nature
- CONS-Can produce noise ,when in use
– Jugs can carry lesser quantity.
-Excessive usage can lead to wear and tear.
Below is the list of a number of mixer grinders available in the market with distinct features-
- Hamilton Beach 58148A –This mixer grinder from Hamilton is a multi-function blender which comprises of 12 blending functions .It has a 700 watt of blending power. It performs a unique feature and has a mess free pouring spout.
- Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) –This mixer grinder offered by Ninja uses quad blade technology which has a unique processing power for ice crushing and cutting various items .It facilitate frozen blending. It includes 48-ounce master prep pitchers and 16-ounce master prep bowl. It has an anti –spill splashguard with mess-free pour spout.
- Magic Bullet Nutri Bullet – This mixer grinder from Magic Bullet can effortlessly convert fruits, vegetables into pulp within seconds. It features a high-torque power base with 600-watt motor .It includes a power base , 2 small cups, 1 big cup, 1 flat blade and 1 emulsifying blade.
- Kitchen Aid K45SSOB –This mixer grinder from Kitchen Aid is a multi-purpose appliance which offers over 15 optional attachments. It features a tilt- head design with 4.5Qt.stainless steel bowl. It includes a coated flat beater, a coated dough hook and carries one year guarantee.